Monday, January 25, 2016

Zinedine Zidane: “I did not expect that we will lose points in the match with” Betis “- SPORT – EXPRESS

Head coach of the “Real” Zinedine Zidane called the unexpected result of the match 21 th round of the examples with “Betis” (1: 1). This expert said that he had no complaints about their charges.

– I knew that the first 15 minutes will be very difficult, but missed the angle made the situation worse – quoted by AS Zidane. – But after the meeting, we still deserved more than a draw. I’m not disappointed, the team must continue to work in the same spirit, we are on the right track. And out of this match to extract the positive aspects. Yes, today we made a misfire, but there is still enough games, the fight for the title will go to the end.

Hames? I told him that he should move more. Not only to go to the flanks, but also trying to break into the free zones in the center. I am very happy with his game today. He first appeared in the starting lineup, and I am very happy. I had expected that the team will lose points today? No, but that’s football. If you do not use their moments, that happens. Yes, the result was a surprise to me, but given the level of the game my players, I can not be angry at anyone.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment