Saturday, January 30, 2016

Figure skating: Zhenya Medvedev himself brought to tears – Moskovsky Komsomolets

European Championship three Russians won unconditionally

Today, 14:25 Views: 3223

Let’s try to dry stated: second consecutive year medals Women’s European Championship in figure skating share only Russians. There were, however, changes – have not been put in place at this year’s championship Yelizaveta Tuktamysheva won gold newcomer Evgeny Medvedev. A second and third place once again got Elena and Anna Radionova Pogorilaya. And now evaluate the results on the emotional level that we have created our girls: it was enchanting! And let Europe and the whole world, just be jealous: these brilliant athletes – our!

& # x424; & # x438; & # x433; & # x443; & # x440; & # x43D; & # x43E; & # x435; & # x43A; & # x430; & # x442; & # x430 ; & # x43D; & # x438; & # x435 ;: & # x43A; & # x430; & # x43A; & # x416; & # x435; & # x43D; & # x44F; & # x41C; & # x435; & # x434; & # x432; & # x435; & # x434; & # x435; & # x432; & # x430; & # x441; & # x435; & # x431; & # x44F; & # x434; & # x43E; & # x441; & # x43B; & # x435; & # x437; & # x434; & # x43E; & # x432; & # x435; & # x43B; & # x430;

Photo: youtube.com

Jack

Eugene Medvedev – is unique, and there is no doubt. That figure skater this year’s show – broke into the adult ice and scoring with some AMAZING stability – is admirable. Yet – even bewilderment: how it had to raise an athlete that she is so easy to perform the most complex elements?

«Honestly, most of all, what I can and can not, comes from my coach. Eteri G. Tutberidze – man unreal willpower unrealistic performance. This is a man whom I respect. And I will always listen to her advice, and implement all what she says ».

Oh, Momma! Where are our picks skating at such a difficult time for the education of children gadgets such wise disciples? Such that literally suck in these “unreal willpower and unreal performance»?

Eugene cried in Bratislava. This was the first time. It is not an iron girl, as it might seem on the current season, in which she only did that to win. And I won so that the mistake in the short program at the European Championships seemed absurd. But the same double axel, knees buckled in any program – just some … defuse the situation. “Just let her head, lost concentration, need to work on it».

Well, as you can jump in the second half of the program? Five jump elements! Talent – the talent, but of power, is where are they? The men are broken, and here – in fact twig and “physics” – Freaky!

Iron girls do not happen. They come in the other – gold.

«It’s a blessing words can not convey I – European champion! This I had not been the first time I cried from happiness. But it was the exhaust emotions. It has long wanted to understand what it is – to cry from happiness? »

It’s hard to believe, but Medvedev was not sure of victory until the ad evaluations. That is, you know – she was not ready for that win. There was only ready to win!

«This is a very unexpected, I am very happy. I did not expect that in her first adult season become European champion. Seriously, I do not even know what to say … When I go to the competition, I think only about the pure box office, and only after the ice starting to think about the assessments and the ground ».

And so it happened that the victory was suddenly sudden. Even assess speaking in front of her skater Elena Radionova heard. Said afterwards: “I was even closed ears palms, not to hear the points of Lena».

As a child, so even funny.

«I just such a useful habit when announcing the assessment of the speakers before me, I do not want to hear them not to shoot down themselves ».

Or just a grown-up?

… And then she belted out the national anthem. And then – came from without a break for “old”, “I feel like I need to move on and continue to surprise. Do what surprise? Will be working. I think this season I will not jump a triple axel. At the end of the season, maybe try a quad Salchow, but not promise anything I can not. I have not tried to do it even in training ».

Lena

Elena Radionova – another unique Russian team. How Lena overcomes the season of growing up, is worthy of a separate admirable: to go against nature – to argue with her, defending their right to the talent without any discounts on the restructuring of the body under the new centimeters and feelings, just ignore the laws of nature – survive only star.

Lena purely skated both programs in Bratislava. And her skating – soft, feminine, lyrical, and the complexity of the program – four jumping element in the second part, and even the fantastic dress made according to their own designs specifically for the European Championship, were worthy of the main prize. But what do you do if our girls are so high – up to off-scale – raised the degree of competition? Right even breed them to tournaments, to allow everyone to be gold. The only trouble is that the main event of the season only two.

«I am pleased that adequately skated the program were minor flaws, but in the future, I hope to avoid them. I know I can perform better. Immediately after the championship of Russia, we decided to change the dress. It is to me very, very like it! Schily we in line with trends on the “Titanic”, basically there were rich people, so that we can say, sewed evening dress ».

Again, Lena failed to win gold at the European Championships. The second time it becomes the silver medal. But the current medal – weightier last year, even if you can not say that about the awards. Current conquered at overcoming. This is not given to everyone, and talent here at anything, “guilty” only character. Powerful and stubborn.

Lena really wants to fly to the World Cup in Boston. Already I saw the film about Boston. “This is a very beautiful city. I would love to get there. And if it succeeds, and successfully perform ».

Anna

Anna Pogorilaya his spectacular free program with elements of” horror “if agreed to add diversity and so outrageous emotions of the public in Bratislava. Twice Anya dropped so that did not seem to rise. But – rose and continued to perform complex elements.

«I even got rolled from such great pleasure, as another fight differently? The errors were caused by the fact that I really wanted to act, setting yourself up for the fight. There was too much emotion. It was necessary to be calm ».

It is necessary, of course, but after all, Anna is still gaining experience and his basket to overcome. Only in the summer as a child left school, I started life among adults.

«At the European Championships in Stockholm last year, I was still a child. Now an adult, it changes everything in my head. Circumstances are different, of course, everyone wants to ride very always clean, but what can you do? We must learn to adjust myself, to overcome mistakes, we must work even harder on themselves ».

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment