Sunday, January 24, 2016

Maria Sharapova: Correct the error, you can do – Soviet Sport

After winning
 cruiserweight match of 1/8 final of the Open
 Australian on a Swiss
 Belinda Bencic Russian Maria Sharapova
 told a press conference on its
 impressions.

– What gives
 you more satisfaction – easy
 win this battle or, as it is today?

– I accept
 things as they are. Today at
 the beginning of the match, I did not use some
 chance, and then began swings. And
 Basically, I could at some point
 stop fighting for the first set. But I
 glad I did not, behaved
 motivated and tried to cling to.
 And finally erupted. In general, I believe,
 It was a high quality game.

– Submission
 helped?

– Yes, I think,
 that served well today, finding
 their points, many times fell into line.
 This is important.

– You have won
 many active balls, but at the same time
 mistakes. Next match
 it is necessary to correct?

– I have
 was to play aggressively, because it
 my style. But there is a difference between
 when you’re just making a mistake, and that,
 when you do correct the error.
 Correct mistakes can do. because
 that is only a few centimeters
 outs, which will soon disappear – and
 get a perfect strike.

– Today, you
 filed 21 ace, a record figure in the
 career. Satisfied?

– I’ve
 He worked to feed after surgery
 shoulder. It enumerates the different options
 movements, to find that I
 It fits. Because of this process I have
 many games have problems seriously
 to find the rhythm and the right technique,
 so as not to tire and to be in harmony with the
 shoulder. In the past year, I think I
 He made the right changes, but in
 I really do not think that it was something
 an extremely important for my game. Everybody is trying to
 something better, add extra interest
 entering the court.

– What do you
 Belinda Bencic think about the game? She is strong?

– Yes, and I think,
 It is already proven that won
 strong players and win titles.
 It is not a rising star, and already arisen.
 Many compare her play the game Martina
 Hingis, but in my opinion, they are different.
 Perhaps some technical
 Aspects are similar, but not much more.

– Next
 opponent will be Serena Williams. how
 forget all these lesions from her?

– I just do not
 think about them. To try to improve their
 game. I advanced to the quarterfinals of the tournament
 Grand Slam, I have reasons
 I assume that in the next round I can
 play better. Although it will be difficult,
 especially against Serena.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment