Sunday, April 17, 2016

Tennis Azarenka showed obscene gesture to the Russian fans – Lenta.ru

The Belarusian tennis player Victoria Azarenka showed obscene gesture to fans during a Fed Cup match with Russian Daria Kasatkina in Moscow. This was reported on Sunday, April 17 TASS

In the sixth game of the second set with the score 2:. 3 on the pitch Azarenka complained noise wafting from the stands with his arms crossed in a violent gesture. The judge had to ask fans to keep quiet. Furthermore, in the eighth game of the Belarusian loudly swore obscenely after losing points.

«I guess I will be fined, not the first time such. I just do not understand these cries, not just when they are sick, and when trying to prevent unfortunately, do not know why. I have not heard of Belarusian fans shouted arm Dasha. I think that it was ugly, but it’s tennis. What I have shown, it is wrong, but it’s emotions, I am also a person “-. Said Azarenka at the press conference after the match

The fifth-ranked Azarenka beat Kasatkin in the play-off match of the World Federation Cup group with a score of 6: 2, 5: 7, 6: 3, moving the Belarus forward in the confrontation with Russia (2-1). The meeting will be held to three victories. The best team will be entitled to the following season to take part in the main draw of the tournament.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment