Thursday, April 14, 2016

Kobe Bryant: “I am proud of the last years, which have not been successful for” Lakers “- SPORT – EXPRESS

Defender “Lakers’ Kobe Bryant at the end of the final match of the regular season with the NBA,” Utah “(101: 96) pointed out that had an incredible career. 37-year-old American in the last match of his career scored 60 points, setting a record performance of the season

-. I can not believe – leads words Bryant ESPN. – This is madness. Our journey has come to an end. We had ups and downs, but the most important thing that went through it all together. I grew up a real fan of the “Lakers”, so to be selected in the NBA Draft this team and spend the next 20 years there – better and can not imagine. But most of all I am proud not to win the title and the last years, which have developed unsuccessfully for us. Because we do not run away and went through it all. I love you all. What more i can say? Mamba out.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment