Thursday, April 21, 2016

Jürgen Klopp: Origen there is no fracture, but the episode with his injury looked terrible – Soviet Sport

Main
 coach of “Liverpool” Jürgen Klopp shared his impressions after the match, “Everton”
 in the Premier League. Recall that his team won with a score of 4:. 0

«I would
 I said that I was happy with, but the injury Original wo deprived me of the pleasure. In the first
 half was a real derby, “Everton” played aggressively. We could play and
 better, but we scored two goals.

In
 the second half everything changed. They had no chance. I would like to say that all
 great, but I can not ignore the situation with the Origen. The episode with his injury
 He looked terrible. But it is not broken, it is a sprained ankle. Now he is on crutches.
 Let’s see what will happen next. Victory over the “Everton” – this is a special moment, “-
 BBC quoted Klopp.

«Liverpool»
 He scored 54 points and came in seventh place in the standings. The “Everton”
 It left 41 points. He is the 11th.

In the next match of the championship, “Liverpool” will take April 23
 “Newcastle” and “Everton” April 30 will take “Bournemouth».

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment