Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Lodygin: that the “Zenith” played to a penalty – the merit of Mikhail Kerzhakov – Chempionat.com

Goalkeeper «Zenit» Yuri Lodygin after the away victory over the “Amkar” (1: 1 on penalties 4: 3) in the semifinals of the Cup of Russia shared his impressions of the game. Football player came off the bench in the final minute of the meeting instead of the Mikhail Kerzhakov and helped his team win the penalty shootout.

«What is to go to the most important point, and act? Psychologically – very difficult, because it seems to me, I even bit his left leg was caught on the voltage. We must adjust itself to such moments, be ready for anything. It happened this time – it was necessary to act and not think about anything else. Well, it worked out. I was ready for this? And no, and yes.

When it comes to Misha Kerzhakov, then, in my view, is that we play to the penalty – this is his merit. He was rescued by a well-played, he had a great match. Today, we all played cohesive as a team. Maybe someone has not had time, but then rescued another

I now have two different feelings:. Great joy and great excitement that was a time when I could not do nothing. And I studied the opponent? Yes I studied. But the beat went just one of those whom I was looking. All the rest -. Other

Whether to pass from the goalkeeper shame? it was a shame that guessing angle. And in that it goalkeeper no problem. I also want to beat penalties ever go up and hit. We must all be treated with respect – goalkeepers, defenders. And so it was by intuition. I watched, chose a corner and trying to hit the

Is it possible to say that today -. Goalies day? It is possible, but still 50 to 50. We are all together, we are a team. And we, the goalkeepers and players, all without each other anywhere. This is a team victory. And we are very pleased to have made their way to the finals, which are likely to wait for CSKA “- quoted official website Lodygina«
Zenith »

.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment