Friday, April 22, 2016

Kerber: I tried to play aggressive conduct in the match against Suarez Navarro – Chempionat.com

German tennis player Angelique Kerber , in the quarterfinals of the tournament in Stuttgart outplayed Spaniard Carla Suarez-Navarro with the score 6: 2, 6: 4, said that the only way to defeat the opponent is an aggressive the conduct of the game.

«I think I was a good match with a good efficiency. I know how she plays Charles, and is undoubtedly one of the best players on clay. I tried aggressively to his game, knowing that this is the only way to beat her today. And I think I have done a good job.

I remember that I lost here two or three years ago, so yeah, I tried to take revenge! However, at the end of the second set she was dangerously close to me, but to play against her should always be to the last ball. Karl – a difficult opponent, always fighting “, – quotes Kerber WTA official website.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment