Sunday, April 17, 2016

Lewis Hamilton: My car was badly damaged – Autosport.com.ru

As a result of the fine for replacing a transmission and breakage of the power plant in yesterday’s qualifying pilot Mercedes Lewis Hamilton had to start from last place in China.

In the first turn of the race his car drove Felipe Nasr, which caused damage . the front wing on the car the reigning world champion

Hamilton was able to finish in seventh place, but still remained dissatisfied with this result

«Difficult race -. Lewis admitted in an interview with Sky Sports F1 . – I got a good start, but it is always difficult to do with the tail of the peloton. I was trying to avoid collisions with machines located in front of me, but still was involved in contact.

After that, I made my way upstairs. After each pit stop, I had to catch up. And at the end of the race my tires worn out.

This is a race, but the Grand Prix went far the most successful for me. Hopefully, more will be better.

Overtaking? I still can not say anything about it. The track has to overtaking maneuvers and allows you to approach the car ahead, but my car was badly damaged. Some elements of aerodynamics were broken. I think also suffered suspension. The machine bent today as a soft bed. »

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment