Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Roy Jones: “They say that I have received a Russian passport for PR. Nothing of the kind!” – SPORT – EXPRESS

On Tuesday, the vice-champion of the 1988 Olympic and four-time world boxing champion received a passport of the Russian Federation. Immediately thereafter, the newly arrived in a Russian edition of “SE”.

– Did you expect this kind of attention from the media?

– No. I could never imagine such a present. Heard: “You’re doing this for the sake of public relations.” Nothing like this! Even I did not know what my decision would provoke such a stir. I then have fans, but television interview – it was a shock.

– Russian journalists had you bored?

– I’m curious, what topics you interesting. And you know what they do not know. Everybody wins! Of course, anything can happen … but this must be tolerated. Tired I now? Yes. I want to sleep? Highly! Promoter gave me time to rest? No! But I respect you. And I understand that’s not an easy day, and historical! Today I became a citizen of Russia (slowly pulls out a passport from his inside pocket).

– How sincere you answer interview questions?

– I’m very sincere!

full interview Jones

‘; var elem = document.getElementById (‘AdFox_customEmbed’); elem.setAttribute (‘id’, ‘AdFox_customEmbed’ + pr1); elem.innerHTML = ”; elem.innerHTML + = ”;
 }) ();
 
 AdFox_getCodeScript(1,pr1,’//ads.adfox.ru/217416/prepareCode?pp=g&ps=bmmf&p2=ezhd&pct=a&plp=a&pli=a&pop=a&pr=’ + Pr + ‘& amp; pt = b & amp; pd =’ + addate.getDate () + ‘& amp; pw =’ + addate.getDay () + ‘& amp; pv =’ + addate.getHours () + ‘& amp; prr = ‘+ afReferrer +’ & amp; puid1 = ‘+ ASPQ_GAqgW5 +’ & amp; puid2 = ‘+ crtg_content +’ & amp; dl = ‘+ dl +’ & amp; pr1 = ‘+ pr1);
 // – & Gt;
          }
 // End of code call their advertising – & gt;
             );
         });
         t = d.getElementsByTagName (“script”) [0];
         s = d.createElement (“script”);
         s.type = “text / javascript”;
         s.src = “//an.yandex.ru/system/context.js”;
         s.async = true;
         t.parentNode.insertBefore (s, t);
     }) (this, this.document, “yandexContextAsyncCallbacks”);
 
LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment