Thursday, October 22, 2015

Jürgen Klopp: Skirmish with Chaly? That’s what you watch football? – Soviet Sport

At the postgame press conference and head coach of “Liverpool” did not seem killed a draw against “Rubin” and found the strength to joke. Although sad.

– The match was not dull. The quality of play was quite high. However, the first goal was very important for the “Rubin”, a very experienced and calm the team. In general, I am satisfied with the game on the 99 percent we have created a lot of good moments. But it was necessary to create more and, of course, to score. That solid advantage that we have not allowed us to pull out a victory in this game. Nothing wrong. The situation in the group of acceptable and, who knows, does not commit any comeback in the cold Kazan? In general, this Thursday – certainly not the worst day of my life. Moreover, he made it clear that we need a lot of work.

– What do you think about how to meet you in the crowd?

– One of the nicest moments in my career. It looked terribly positive, but we should not talk about it much. During the match, I always concentrate on the game, not the fans, as it pleased me at that moment was. One more thing. When you come to someone’s house, you have to make a gift. Unfortunately, today I did not succeed. My gift to the fans was not very rich.

– And which is why there was a skirmish between you and the second coach, “Rubin»?

– That’s what you see football? Uh … Just Chapeau ball hit the hand of one of the players. And we argued about whether it was handball or so crap accident. All we found and returned to the game. Skirmish? You watch football?

– Emre Can all the time running away from defense to attack. Where he will play in the future?

– I can not paint his role in the 4 years to come. I do not even know where he will play next Sunday. But the makings and opportunities he has a good game on both lines.

– There is an opinion that you in the “Liverpool” has a special mission: not only to train but also to rid the English football from excessive commercialization . What do you think about this?

– Are you implying that I’m a football romantic? Nice to hear. But I do not think about anything such. And such a task in front of me like no one put. I came in one of the best clubs in the world do not change the world, and to train the players and achieve results. That’s what I plan to deal with.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment