Friday, October 23, 2015

Darya Kasatkina, “I immediately said:” Lena needs a victory “- SPORT – EXPRESS

Darya Kasatkina and Elena Vesnina in the final after winning the doubles, “Kremlin Cup” admitted that they took time to gain understanding on the court. They also admitted that they initially did not expect such a success, reports of the SC “Olympic” correspondent “SE” Yegor Pozdnyakov. Recall that in the final game of the tournament the Russians beat the Romanians Irina-Camelia Begu and Monica Niculescu (6: 3, 6: 7 (7: 9), 10: 5).

– Before the tournament, when your pair formed what you expected?

DK .: I immediately said: Lena needs a victory. So, no chance. ( laugh )

EV .: If Ekaterina Makarova flew to the final, I would have never played here a couple. Then it became clear that we will not fly, and I began to look for the last time companion. I wanted to play with someone of our girls, not a foreigner hundred percent. It was the desire to successfully finish the season, win a couple of matches. And I met a brother Dasha asked whether they wish to play a couple. He was very surprised, said: “What do you mean, we have the same even not rated”. But initially we were just passing by rating because of my points missing. But then enrolled roots with Gavrilova, and we fell. Thanks to the organizers, it is very timely given us wild card . Hopefully, we fell short of their expectations ( smile ).

– What did not work in the first tiebreaker?

E. Q .: Reception. And at first they did not get their supply. Just a tiebreaker was not enough, perhaps, coolly. Twitched, bustling, and opponent played well. Praet rightfully won the second set.

– Dasha, you felt playing with such an experienced co-worker?

DK .: The first few matches of felt themselves “loshka.” Because I do not know some of the nuances of doubles, but Lena showed me all, he explained. So I was very comfortable.

EV .: We were even given a warning for time-wasting. I have long explained Dasha, where to stand at the net, said: “Right! Right! Closer!”

– Is it possible that you will play in Prague in this format?

EV .: All questions to our captain Elena Myskina. I think Dasha showed itself very well in this tournament. I know that Nastya went to watch her matches. I will tell you a secret, she loves Dasha. But it is clear that first of all Nastia will start from injury Katya Makarova. Let’s see, she has time to recover or not. But in any case, a good reserve team.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment