Friday, October 30, 2015

Kurbanov: glad that my long-range shot was the key to the match against “Bamberg” – BBC

30.10.2015, 05:45

CSKA Moscow striker Nikita Kurbanov said the victory over the ” Bamberg “(83:77) in a match of the group stage of the Euroleague.

« failures in protection in the third quarter, given the “Bamberg” to score easy baskets, and equalize the game. It’s great that in the end played well in attack and defense, which gave the fruit and brought victory.

I’m trying to bring the benefit of the team throughout the game. We have a lot of guys who can score, so basically I have to deal with the rough work, play defense.

But at the end of the fourth quarter, I threw the ball and I scored a long-range shot which was a key. Glad that helped the team in attack “, – quotes Kurbanov « R-Sport ».

Other news, materials and statistics can be viewed at page European club basketball.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment