Friday, July 24, 2015

Mutko: “I am surprise that the Hulk will not be on the draw” – RBC

Mutko: “I am surprise that the Hulk will not be on the draw»

Russia’s sports minister Vitaly Mutko commented the decision of head coach of “Zenith” Andre Villas-Boas not to let striker Hulk on the preliminary draw ceremony of the 2018 World Cup.

«Hulk really like to take part in the draw. For me, a surprise that it will not, but we will not criticize him.

Normally all, well, they love Russia, apparently, and Villas-Boas, and the Hulk. I understand all his principles before I talked to the president of the club.

We are at no one pressured, they said “if possible.” We said “yes, yes, yes,” and then “no, no, no.” We would never come to them if people did not want.

Just have a principle from Villas-Boas that everyone should fly together on the plane should sleep together, go out and win.

We could deliver Hulk quickly after the draw, it would take an extra hour, and then he quietly departed.

The decision is taken, Alexei Smertin – worthy candidate. I just wanted to give the guy to make history “- quoted Mutko” R-Sport ».

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment