Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Hendricks said the BC “Loco” has helped him to return to top form – RIA Novosti

Basketball. Archival photo >

© Photo: Maxim Konyaev agency «PR + SPORT»

MOSCOW, July 22 – R-Sport. American center Richard Hendrix, who became a Spanish basketball player, “Unicaja”, thanked the Krasnodar “Lokomotiv-Kuban” for the club helped him to return to his best form as in sports, as well as in human terms.

Last season Hendrix spent for “Lokomotiv-Kuban” 36 matches in the VTB United League, gaining an average of 9.8 points and 6.8 rebounds making. As part of “Locomotive” Hendrix won the European Cup (2013) and silver (2013) and bronze (2015) VTB United League. On Wednesday, the 28-year-old basketball player signed a contract with “Unicaja”.

“Before the club and the city I remain indebted for the support that my family felt here. In the three years that I spent at the club, we have won titles with partners and raised basketball in southern Russia to a new level. I came here after found himself in a very difficult situation, and “Loco” has helped me to get back to his best form – I’m talking about myself and as a player, and as a person “, – quotes Hendrix on the official website of the Krasnodar club.

” Loco “and people in the club, which often go unnoticed, occupy a special place in my heart, like the rest of the city of Krasnodar. Saying goodbye is always sad, but I am very grateful for the excellent opportunity to live and play in Krasnodar. This city has been incredibly kind to me and I will always keep the memory of it “- he added.

In 2008, Hendrix was selected” Golden State Warriors “in the second-round draft pick of the NBA under the 49th number . “Golden State” gave basketball player in the D-League (NBA Development League), where he played for “Bakersfield Jam” and “Dakota Wizards.” In 2009, an American basketball player who also has a Macedonian passport, he moved to Europe, where he defended the colors of the Spanish “Granada” Israeli “Maccabi” and the Italian “Milan”.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment