Saturday, August 29, 2015

Maria Kuchin: “I’m not some kind of noodles!” – SPORT – EXPRESS

World Cup 2015

22-year-old world champion in the high jump – his victory

Hail, Mary! Chicherova made history!

Vladimir Ivanov
Beijing

– Nothing at all I do not understand! Stunned easy! – Kuchin cried, clutching the Russian flag. – Just some crazy! It’s Gennady Gabrilyan, my coach! It was he who prepared Masha, you saw today.

– something to think about when going out in the sector, and has played the Russian national anthem in honor of Sergei Shubenkova?

– That was incredible! I turn and Anna Chicherova sings. Very motivate! When the national anthem is played before the start of your country – it is indescribable. It gave me so much energy and emotion! But Sergei did something incredible.

– You, too.

– I am now quite empty, all the emotions left the stadium. We had to work hard to overcome itself in the sector. Knees shaking terribly! And when he let down his hands on the bench – they went to shake! I said to myself: “Masha, does what? Well, for kindergarten?”. So it was going, it came on the run. At each height was adjusted as the last. And right after the jump forget about it.

– let go when you are with Chicherova and Vlasic were the three of us?

– Only now I realize that – Yes. It became clear that I was one of the strongest and left to suffer just a little.

– Vlasic after each attempt very emotional talking with his coach. And you do not even Gabrilyanom to communicate. Interesting you have a system of relations in the sector.

– If something is really bad, and he will say. And so – he told me even raise his head to look at the screen and its attempts to strongly recommends ( laughing ). Yes, I myself do not like to do it. My jumps I do not like.

– Before attempting to 2.01 m had to understand that the bar is set at the height of your personal record?

– Yes . But I was ready to fight and be aware that you need to train to take this height first attempt. Otherwise – otlechit. I understand that with me a very strong girl. But I am not some kind of noodles!

– The head tournament decomposed held?

– Yeah, I knew that I was going first. Still, I gain experience for a number of starts. Watching the situation.

– The third attempt Blanka Vlasic 2.03 m looked?

– What do you. I generally closed when she jumped. Blanca constantly requested support, the stadium began to clap – and I was just shaking. Pulse off scale! I even covered his ears.

– Sergei Shubenkov said that to him before the start approached and asked what time it runs. Like, we want to see how you win. Do you feel pressure on myself?

– In general, nothing! Fortunately, we have a great hotel. I even from our team almost did not see anyone. She lived with Julia Pidluzhnoy itself – and all was quiet.

– At what point is your dream of becoming a world champion acquired real shape?

– the way! On the first or second day of arrival in the dining room to us with Julia I approached a man, asked her to sign the pictures, and I said, “I think you will be a bronze.” She said, “Okay, thank you.” But she knew at that moment that I did not want to be a third! I wish he did not like it! I do not want to say that again. How is it that I’ll be third? So ashamed of it.

– Why ashamed?

– I think it’s arrogant.

– But it you started.

– It turns out. Maybe he should say thank you to the contrary ( laughing ).

– In 2011 you won the junior Europe and admitted that they would like to take from Chicherova autograph. At some point I realized that on a par with her?

– Anya so wonderful! Very fond of her jump, she is sincere. I feel so comfortable with her in the same sector. Even more forces there. She’s such a star! I absorb from it to the maximum, when we close, I try to learn, to gain experience. Never thought that we will be with Anya in such a relationship.

– Your coach admitted that you are grown up.

– He said to me recently about this I thought. Yes, now I do not always need to keep the handle. Somewhere I even ahead. We Gennady Garikovich teach each other. This is super!

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment