Sunday, February 28, 2016

“Zenith” – “Kuban”. Report from the mixed zone – Chempionat.com

“Zenith” beat “Kuban” in the Russian Cup quarter-finals thanks to a single goal from the beginner Jose Mauricio . He made his debut tonight on “Petrovsky” in zenitovskoy shirt and moved from “Dynamo» Yuri Zhirkov . After the meeting, two newcomers and stopped in the mixed zone, to answer questions about the game and the emotions of the meeting with the fans of blue-white-blue. This was particularly true in a situation with Zhirkov, because the fan-turn expectedly met Yuri unfriendly. They wanted to talk to journalists as the most popular of the current speaker of «Zenit» Artyom Dziuba . “I am very tired,” I ate “Today” – apologized with a smile frontline. “At night cram bad!” – I heard Dzyuba, closing the door

Yuri Zhirkov, to his credit, did not come away from the unpleasant subject.. But the fact is output to the next round of the tournament, of course, overshadows everything else. Zhirkov, as promised, made its debut at “Petrovsky” to win


-. Emotions after the game are good, we were able to win the game hard – said the touring, playing on the left flank of the defense. – Gone to the semifinals. During the match we attacked more, owned initiative. We could not bring the game to extra time, there were good points and approaches. Well, that put the squeeze on a rival and won. Until, of course, not a hundred percent adapted to the team. I did not want to make a mistake today, I played cautiously. More wanted to keep the ball. Maybe, in the following games will feel more confident. I will show more attacking football. I’m very comfortable playing with Domenico Criscito , so all the players “Zenith” great masters, act in the national teams. I was already accustomed to the fans make me ill, so that it does not focus on the draw. Some in the crowd applauded, I will continue to strive to show good football. More or less I felt that the game is now in the “Petrovsky” at home, and not as a guest.

Jose Mauricio accustomed to, that gives an interview in Russian. Let until Brazilian midfielder did not always get to speak freely, of his desire to communicate in Russian is respected. Of course, such a happy Mauricio premiere at the stadium “Zenith»:

– I am very happy. My first game in the “Petrovsky”, and immediately was able to score a goal. But the most important victory today! How is it that struck penalty? I too do not know (smiling) . When the referee gave the foul, Hulk came, and I asked if I could hit. He allowed. It turned out all right. Hulk shared with me his blow. Immediately I decided to beat in the near corner. When the opponent put the wall, Hulk said: “Come on, in their” wall “a little football. You can do it!”. It was nice to score. Let’s see if I have earned this blow, a contract extension. Now everything is fine. This is only my second game for the “Zenith”. With the “Benfica” was four minutes, it is now a little more. The team has already mastered, a good mood. I’ve been living in Russia, with all we have met on the football field many times. All already I know. I liked fireshow from the fans at the beginning of the meeting, it was very nice. This support helps the team fans. The first time I sat in the “Petrovsky” on the bench, had to see what was going on in the stands. It does not have enough speaker, the role of which served in Grozny Kadyrov ? (laughs) Yes. In the “Terek”, of course, everything was different. But again, always a pleasure when you support the fans

The Brazilian admitted that he will not be offended if it will be used in the “Zenith” only as a player replacement: -. Now we physically feel better than Lisbon – admitted Mauricio. “Krasnodar” Our next opponent. I think to the home game will be ready at one hundred percent with the “Benfica”. I do not know if I’ll go against the Portuguese from the first minute. With the coach did not talk about it. I want to help the team. Of course, all players dream of playing 90 minutes, but the word coach – law. I have no complaints. Will I play 10 minutes or 50. The main thing is to bring the team good. Releasing me to replace, Andre Villas-Boas say that I controlled the ball and played aggressively and accurately.

The best part is impressed by the newcomer “Kuban» Felipe Santana . Former player of Dortmund “Borussia” and “Schalke” simply shook his positive, facial expressions, gestures and smile, diligent English. Santana will surely be a favorite of journalists, and “Kuban” it will definitely help on the football field

-. It was a tough game for us – Santana began the conversation. “Zenith” – a top club in Russia. Nevertheless, we had a good match in terms of defensive action. Personally, I was a little bit difficult, because I got a new football, with new rates and other languages. I do everything to be fast enough. I think a very strong football in your country. A lot of contacts, the fight for the ball. I would say that it is in this respect similar to German. In principle, it is normal for me, just need to change the mentality and gain the optimal shape. I almost missed the year. Of course, it was a difficult time. Only I know how hard it had so long without football. Very happy to be back, and so accepted the offer, “Kuban”. I want to help the team in its situation. Talking about the financial problems of the club does not frighten me. In football, often need to be provided in similar situations. I think, “Kuban” – the big club.

We were promised that will correct the situation and the most important thing that really started everything correct. What Russian word know? Thank you, left, right, forward, backward. (laughs) While basically areas.

Another rookie “Kuban» George Zotov had a pretty good 90 minutes, successfully fighting the Hulk, but in extra time Russian player bad luck. It was his foul on Mauricio became fatal to Krasnodar. Zotov agreed with the opinion that the Hulk is not in optimal condition, but is sure that the Brazilian will help St Petersburg beat “Benfica” at the “Petrovsky»

– The game is developed in such a way that we no longer defended, – Zotov said.. – Good play defense for 90 minutes, was successfully reconstructed, we insure each other. But we got annoying penalty and conceded a goal in the first half of extra time. I think in general, decent played. We understood that the “Zenith” has already rolled into the season, he held a game more. Rivals have been easier. Of course, we are going to mainly act on the counterattack, and made all perform, but a little bit of luck. How to comment on the episode with a foul on Mauricio? Frankly, it’s difficult right now to say something. I would like to reconsider the moment on video. I thought at first it was played with a ball. Is there a feeling that the Hulk is heavy and is not in the best shape? Perhaps I may say so. I think he can play a lot better. But with the “Benfica” Hulk will show his class. Score a pair of goals – and “Zenith” will be held on!

<-! schema.org ->
Video. Highlights
Live broadcast of the match, “Zenit” – “Kuban»

<-! /> Schema.org ->

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment