Saturday, February 27, 2016

Sergio Ramos: “Ronaldo does not want to offend anyone in the” Real “- SPORT – EXPRESS

Defender “Real” Sergio Ramos said that the leader of Real Madrid Cristiano Ronaldo was not going to hurt teammates their comments. After the match, the 26th round of examples with “Atletico” (0: 1) Portuguese harshly criticized some players, “Royal Club”, stating that they do not correspond to its level

– If anyone and knows. Cristiano, it’s me – quoted Goal Ramos. – I do not think he wanted to hurt someone from teammates. As captain, I am proud of the work our team. Hese, Lucas dying to get their chance. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I know Cristiano and I think that he just chose not the best way to express your thoughts.

When the results are on the decline, it is logical that the number of negative comments increases. Today we lost the derby, and the championship has become almost unattainable for us. But we still have the Champions League, and we hope to do well in this tournament

Ronaldo. “If everyone played like me,” Transformers “would the first “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment