Monday, February 29, 2016

Lorenzo Melgarejo: “It is evident that in” Spartacus “professional approach to everything” – SPORT – EXPRESS

Beginner “Spartacus” Lorenzo Melgarejo said that it was well received in the Moscow club. He noticed that continues to gain the optimum condition

-. As you took in “Spartacus”

-? Great – leads the official website of “Spartacus”, the words Melgarejo. – Heat met the leaders of the club and the coaching staff red and white. We are well communicated. And with partners also immediately found a common language. I note that in “Spartacus” excellent staff. It helps me to adapt to the new team. It can be seen that there professional approach to everything. It’s great working medical staff Spartacus. This allows me to concentrate on football

-. Do you like our stadium “Arena Opening”

-? Very nice. Just class! I can not wait to play it in the red and white

-. In the offseason, you missed almost two months. Not hard it is to catch up

-? Thanks Javi (Javier Noya Salses – fitness coach -. Note “SE” .), Which has been with me in the morning and in the evening, to take shape quickly. Already I feel that I look not so pale as it was at the beginning. I spent a few matches – and I feel that I can play in “Spartacus.” Of course, not yet gained the best of conditions, but also to the beginning of the championship is still time. Everything is going according to plan.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment