Thursday, February 18, 2016

Sepp Blatter: “I no longer consider myself and Platini opponents” – SPORT – EXPRESS

suspension from football activities for eight years, FIFA president Sepp Blatter has once again stressed that does not consider himself guilty of what he is accused. He in an interview with RMC also said that his strained relationship with get the same disqualification of the head of UEFA Michel Platini will be adjusted. Recall two officials have been punished by the FIFA Ethics Committee for alleged illegal and undocumented reasonable transfer of 1.8 million euros on the part of FIFA in favor of Platini in 2011

-. I’m more I do not consider us enemies Platini – said Blatter. – In their latest statements, he spoke positively about me. In September, when we left the executive committee of FIFA, both wondering “Why?” Since then I have not talked to Platini or by telephone or in correspondence.

As for the money, we had a verbal agreement, which has a contract weight. This is indicated in Swiss law and the FIFA Code. A contract may be concluded orally. Platini is innocent. As I. Nothing in this case no. This is a legitimate transaction. There was a real contract. And we had to carry it out. That’s my philosophy.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment