Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Interview with Eugene Garanichevym – Chempionat.com

& # x415; & # x432; & # x433; & # x435; & # x43D; & # x438; & # x439; & # x413; & # x430; & # x440; & # x430; & # x43D; & # x438; & # x447 ; & # x435; & # x432;

Photo:« RIA Novosti »

other February 24, 2016, Wednesday. 20:15

Eugene Garanichev described the parting words of Gross, joke Eliseeva, stubborn Slovakia, the role finishёra and biathlon boom in Tyumen.

The native Tyumen Eugene Garanichev has become a real hero of the mixed relay, playing not have the easiest opponent 42 seconds. To fight for the victory to one of the leaders of the world biathlon had to the finish line, where the Garanichev gnawing just 0.1 seconds , after which the hero was drowned in applause crowded “Pearl of Siberia”. At the end of the race with him he talked correspondent «the Championship»

«should be ready in the team race to all»


-. What impressions you have from the last stage – The fourth stage, I have never run in international competitions, only the championship of Russia in Tyumen. Today was not thinking of something else, leaving the start and fought to the last meter. Coming out of the last turn, I tried to overtake an opponent from the first meters. I remembered our beautiful finishёra Anton Shipulin and at first tried to get away from an opponent on the rise, and then come off at the finish

-. It was expected that at the start you bring such a big handicap
?
 - This is a team race, where anything can happen. We must go out and fight to the finish line on the last lap. I did not think that this is a very critical backlog was just doing his job – fired and fled. As a result, we managed to snatch victory

– What to start with you spoke Gross
?
 - Nothing special, just support and any settings not given. And on zeroing he said that when all hands must be fought to the end. Matthew Eliseev even joked that he would not bring me a minute break, so I went quietly rolling. Just went to the start, to work it to the max, without thinking about the place of employment

-. Why could not beat Slovak more confident
?
 - Not to say that Martin Otčenáš – a weak opponent. I gave all the forces on the last lap to close the gap. When he got out, I tried to rest a bit. Escape on the rise is not as easy as it seems. He held my dash, sat behind me and tried to counter-attack at the finish line. I thought it would be possible to escape on the rise, so that it is not me freewheeling downhill, but in the end had to be chopped up to the last meter

-. At the finish line, you only worked down. Why did you choose such tactics?

 - Today I am a German athlete said finishing section is for me, as in Pokljuka. I noticed that too. It was very good glide, it was possible to run on his feet. Here plain than in Pokljuka, and it is fast. Today, the gloss could run to the finish. I do not see the need to help themselves with sticks, because I would have opened up and lost some fractions of a second. I manage to quickly move the legs, and so finish

«Fighting Fourcade my temper»


-. What are your plans after tomorrow’s sprint
? – Then we will see what health and mood after the sprint. Perhaps, escape and persecution

-. How to evaluate your state after conducted preparatory gathering
?
 - Gathering was held very fruitful, we worked out every day. The snow was good, but slipping a bit heavy. Next will only get better

-. Do you feel that the forms will peak later
?
 - No conclusions yet, I do not, just look only at the day ahead, and he already shows how to proceed. So far, everything is going on as usual, and I think it’ll get to the World Cup in good shape


-. You have a lot of useful experience – the struggle with Fourcade and finish lap in the relay. How to evaluate these positive moments for yourself
-? They only harden me, and do more. I struggle with myself, with some fear. I try not to think about it and go to the start with an empty head

-. Your less experienced colleagues said that here too heavy to perform at crowded stands, and only you cheer louder than anyone. How to feel like being in this atmosphere?

 - I am very pleased. A feeling that only I am here and run for our team. When I pass by the crowd, I hear support. But I would like to support all our athletes as well. It’s nice that in Tyumen so love biathlon

-. Now you have tried all the steps in the international competitions. Which one is for you more interesting and more suitable?

 - Each stage in their own interest. In Antholz I ran a good second step is bounced back to fourth. The main thing is not to think that the big gap, but just go to the start and do everything possible to get closer to the leaders.

Please rate the work of a journalist

Total votes: 3

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment