Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Soslan Janan: “Ready, errors for” Spartacus “with” Wings “and CSKA Moscow will long remember,” – SPORT – EXPRESS

“Rostov” sensationally left on the second break. Interview “SE” gave the goalkeeper Club, restart this season extinct was career Soslan Janan.

– Many still remember two of your mistakes for “Spartacus” in the matches against the “Wings” and CSKA Moscow 2009 largely cost the team championship …

– I prepared for the fact that I will be a long time to remember those episodes. People often remember only the bad … The main thing is that I have become wiser. When you do not play more than two years, many reinterpreted. Now, I do not dwell on the past. It has not changed. I need to prove their worth in every match. To prove that I am worth something. And those goals in my nightmares do not dream.

– You once mentioned, that, when they returned from the “Alan” in “Spartacus” Valery Karpin does not allow you to even play for the second team . Do not guess why?

– It is not a bug in the matches with “Wings” and CSKA Moscow. I honestly do not want to talk about it. It was his decision. (Vitaly Airapetov)

full interview Dzhanaeva

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment