Sunday, December 27, 2015

Igor Bobkov, “Ak Bars” know that I am tall goalkeeper, and I need a good close – Soviet Sport

Goalkeeper “Admiral”
 Igor Bobkov said game of the regular season CHL with “Ak Bars”
 (3: 2), in which he repelled 26 shots.

– Igor, the two washers, “Ak
 Bars “scored long-range throws.

– The opponent had a good job, knowing that I am tall
 goalie, I need a good close – quoted the press service of Bobkov
 club. – Both times their attacker completely covered my review. It’s hard when
 I can not see anything.

– Pretty soon
 They missed, but not parted.

– Yes, missed the fifth minute, but there was still 55,
 why do we have were posted? Plus, a goal they turned out pretty good,
 defender saw that I was closed, took a step, change the angle well and hit the
 near. You should never give up, fight should be to the end.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment