Monday, December 21, 2015

Lennart Johansson: Blatter and Platini will never be able to return to football – Soviet Sport

The former head of the European Union
 Football Associations (UEFA) Lennart Johansson believes that the President
 International Football Federation (FIFA), Joseph Blatter and UEFA President Michel
 Platini discharged from football activities for eight years resolution
 Arbitration Chamber of the Ethics Committee of FIFA punished enough.

«This punishment enough. It
 It means that Blatter and Platini will never be able to return. I do not feel
 I am feeling that I won, but I think that my rightness proved retroactively.
 All of what I said and everything for which I have fought, not passed in vain. Mystery always
 becomes a reality “- gives Expressen Johansson words.

Johansson as head of UEFA, I was
 Blatter’s rival in the presidential elections of FIFA in 1998, and in 2007
 Swedish functionary lost the election head of UEFA Michel Platini.

The Arbitration Chamber of the Ethics Committee
 FIFA November 23 opened a case against Blatter and Platini on the basis of the reports,
 sent to the ethics committee, and December 21 pushed them away from football on
 eight years.

Following the committee’s decision on
 Ethics Blatter said that FIFA wanted to give the right to host World Cup
 2022 United States, in this case, the corruption scandals in FIFA would not have occurred, and
 management of the organization would not have been voted out.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment