Saturday, January 3, 2015

Steven Gerrard: “I hope that I will say” Liverpool “” see you soon “and not” goodbye “- SPORT – EXPRESS

The captain of “Liverpool” Steven Gerrard is aware of how difficult it will be the last matches and training in the camp of the “red”. Despite this 34-year-old midfielder hopes to when or whether to return to the club that has spent his entire professional career, namely 17 years.

– I would be hard to say goodbye to the club, especially severe will be the last a couple of weeks – leads the official website of “Liverpool” Gerrard words. – But I’m really proud of what I did, and I hope that I could write a couple of chapters in the history of the team this season. The last game and the last workout for me to be torture, it is so hard to say “goodbye.” But I hope it’s more than “see you soon” and not “goodbye”.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment