Monday, January 12, 2015

Lionel Messi: “At this time the rumors are not from Madrid and from Barcelona» – Eurosport.com RU

UPDATED: Just

After defeating” Atletico “with a score of 3: 1 Lionel Messi gave one of the most outspoken interview in your life.

         Argentine appeared in the studio Barça TV channel with top scorer award in Spain. This prize was awarded to the football player before the match. The previous record was held by Telmo Zarra (251 goal). In the match against “Atletico” Messi scored his 259 goal in the tournament. Also in this meeting striker cleared it earned a yellow card for the first time in history earned a penalty kick into the goal for his club.
       

         “We knew it would be tough. We find it difficult to play with “Atletico” since, as in the team led by Diego Simeone (“Leopard” failed to win any of the previous seven games). In “Atletico” assembled great players who create a lot of dangerous moments. But this time, we controlled the situation. It is clear that a penalty was appointed a mistake, but more “Atletico” nothing created.
       

         Thank you for giving me the opportunity to speak. I would like to tell you what’s really going on. I hear what everyone is saying. I never deny speculation, but this time I want to do it. Rumor has it if I survived from the team Eto’o, Ibra, Bojan, Guardiola … I never asked the leadership of “Barcelona” to part with anyone. People do not look for problems between me and Luis Enrique, because there is nothing to find. We must be more united. Do not throw shit at us, because it only hurts.

It’s a shame when such rumors are from people who are worried about “Barcelona”. These people hurt the club. And this time it is not from Madrid, as it was before. Rumors go from here. I heard so much about myself. These people claim that I’m running the club, but I am only one of the players. I do not make any decisions, and even do not ask anyone to do anyway. I never demanded anything to stay in the “Barcelona”. I am here, because I have never wanted to leave the team. They say that my father had already talked with representatives of “Chelsea” and “City.” This is a lie. This is a lie.
       

         As for the “Golden Ball”, then perhaps I will be hard to win this prize. Ronaldo and Neuer had a great year. One won the Cup and the Champions League by scoring a lot of goals. Another just had an outstanding year winning, becoming the champion of the world, “- said Messi.
       

Rock Eurosport new app for iPhone and iPad!
         
       

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment