Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Luis Enrique: “My job in the” Barcelona “will depend on the results of the team” – SPORT – EXPRESS

Coach “Barcelona” Luis Enrique said that his future career will depend on the results of the team. Earlier it was reported that the expert may lose his post. Guide the Catalan club was dissatisfied with mentor, whose team failed to take advantage of flash in the pan “Real”, who lost “Valencia” (1: 2), and overtake him in the championship standings Spain.

– My career in ” Barcelona “will depend on the results of the team and it is logical and normal – leads words Sport.es Luis Enrique. – I feel support from the club and the players. I continue to do my job as the first day. In regard to the relationship with the players, I have nothing to regret. My priority – to win the title. I can not confirm or deny the information that has appeared in recent years.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment