Thursday, January 8, 2015

Cesc Fabregas: “I doubt that the rumors about the conflict Messi and Luis Enrique truth” – SPORT – EXPRESS

Midfielder “Chelsea” Cesc Fabregas said he was not trying to win over his former team-mate Lionel Messi to London. Moreover, he doubted that the rumors between the leader of the “Barcelona” and the coaching staff of the Catalans are not an invention of the press.

– I hate to talk about what I’m trying to lure Messi “Chelsea” – leads Marca words Fabregas. – Do not do anything so I’m just a footballer. Messi happy in his current club. I doubt that the rumors about their conflict with Luis Enrique’s true. Leo – a cool guy for three years on the team, I did not notice anything like him. Is it better than Cristiano? For me – yes. Especially in terms of talent, irrelevant and understanding of tactics.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment