Thursday, June 18, 2015

Vyacheslav Bykov: “RUMORS ABOUT Znarka – a provocation” – SPORT – EXPRESS

HOCKEY

KHL

On Wednesday, closer to midnight SKA official website announced the termination of cooperation with the head coach, acknowledged last season the best in the CHL. And yesterday morning, he answered questions from the “SE”.

Vyacheslav Bykov: “RUMORS ABOUT Znarka – a provocation”

The decision to leave the mature during the season

Late at night this writer sent while it is in these days in Switzerland Bykov SMS: “How so? I do not believe.” And then he got the answer: “It’s true … I’m sorry”.

“Without you, our league orphaned” – I wrote. “Do not be orphaned. We have a lot of interesting characters” – convinced the Bulls.

We agreed to continue the conversation on the phone this morning.

– I’m sorry, but I can not say more than is written in the press release said on the club’s website, – has warned the Bulls. – I simply have nothing to add to this.

– I have to admit, we are all here not only shocked by your decision, and distressed …

– So we We do something good (laughs).

– Family circumstances hit you suddenly? Or the decision to part with the SKA ripe for a long time?

– This is the course of the season occurred. And now it deteriorated so much that it was necessary to make a decision. What I did.

– family circumstances – is health? Your and your family? Two years ago, in an interview with “SE” you said that declined the offer of the CHL is just for this reason.

– No, knock on wood. Health my decision has nothing to do. In this respect, all right.

– Then what?

– I do not want to outsiders invaded my privacy. Although their interest, too, can understand. But in those regions, as they say, trains are not running. I just want to note that sometimes the circumstances are stronger than our desires. Therefore it is necessary to take such unpopular, at a glance from the side solutions.

– At the parade of champions in St. Petersburg, visited by 150 thousand fans already knew that the SKA will have to leave?

– I will not hide: the decision was already brewing.

WANT my successor was Russian

– SKA captain and most valuable player of the playoffs 2015 Ilya Kovalchuk in Kazan immediately after delivery of the Gagarin Cup ended the interview saying: “Thank you for the leadership of the SKA, which invited Vyacheslav Abramovich.” As Kovalchuk responded to your care? He’s called up? Maybe, SMS shared?

– It is not too late. And with Kovalchuk we always and everywhere to find a common language – and the team and the club. I think that our joint work brought pleasure for me and him. Wish Ilya new victories, happiness. Let injuries and sores bypassed by his side.

– A SKA sympathetic to such a turn?

– I’m not looking for understanding. This is my private life, and I am free to do so, so that I was comfortable.

– What is the legacy you leave to your successor? In “Chicago” went Panarin, in the “Arizona” is about Tikhonov, left four foreign players, and came just one – Koskiranta of “Siberia”. Plus defender Yakovlev. It is necessary to form a new line of attack.

– Still think the core of the team was able to save. A selection work will continue until mid-December. I think that the SKA will be able to increase, as in that year. There is a group of young people, we pulled up to the composition of last season. And the guys who are leaving, I wish not to drop the bar in the new teams. They should be able to.

– you are prepared for the entire team of five, which is not to lose face in the world championship in the Czech Republic. Who can replace Panarin in a three Shipacheva? Kovalchuk?

– On paper, we have seen this man. But now, when I am no longer in the SKA, give the name would be improper. First of all in relation to the new coach of the team.

– By the way, who do you see as his successor?

– The question of the same plane. If I call a particular person, it will cause the Internet unhealthy excitement, then the least desirable. And you want to become a successor to the Russian expert.

By the way, shortly before the conversation with you we called Oleg Znarkom, which some media have managed to marry off to the SKA, and raised a wave. Oleg – my friend and fellow countryman – extremely indignant that an injection of information. So write: hearing about the coming Znarka in St. Petersburg – is not nothing but a provocation and speculation.

Vladislav DOMRACHEV

End – p. 6

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment