Thursday, June 18, 2015

Vyacheslav Bykov: “Already in the championship parade thought about leaving the SKA hovered in the head” – SPORT – EXPRESS

The former head coach of SKA Vyacheslav Bykov in a conversation with the correspondent “SE” Vladislav Domracheva explained the reason for leaving their club-owner of the Gagarin Cup.

– Believe me, my departure occurred on family reasons. Honestly. For what? I would not like to let strangers into their personal lives. In those regions trains are not running. Let me just say that these circumstances are not connected with my health and my family. It is gratifying that the leadership SKA related to our Igor Zakharkin decision with understanding. Last December, my grandson was born, I called it Vanyusha. This is one reason …

The decision I took no chance. Already at the championship parade in St. Petersburg, my head is spinning this thought. Alas, sometimes the circumstances are stronger than our desires and possibilities …

‘; var elem = document.getElementById (‘AdFox_customEmbed’); elem.setAttribute (‘id’, ‘AdFox_customEmbed’ + pr1); elem.innerHTML = ”; elem.innerHTML + = ”;
 }) ();
 
 AdFox_getCodeScript(1,pr1,’//ads.adfox.ru/217416/prepareCode?pp=g&ps=bmmf&p2=ezhd&pct=a&plp=a&pli=a&pop=a&pr=’ + Pr + ‘& amp; pt = b & amp; pd =’ + addate.getDate () + ‘& amp; pw =’ + addate.getDay () + ‘& amp; pv =’ + addate.getHours () + ‘& amp; prr = ‘+ afReferrer +’ & amp; puid1 = ‘+ ASPQ_GAqgW5 +’ & amp; puid2 = ‘+ crtg_content +’ & amp; dl = ‘+ dl +’ & amp; pr1 = ‘+ pr1);
 // – & Gt;
          }
 // End of code call their advertising – & gt;
             );
         });
         t = d.getElementsByTagName (“script”) [0];
         s = d.createElement (“script”);
         s.type = “text / javascript”;
         s.src = “//an.yandex.ru/system/context.js”;
         s.async = true;
         t.parentNode.insertBefore (s, t);
     }) (This, this.document, “yandexContextAsyncCallbacks”);
 

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment