Saturday, May 30, 2015

Pontus Wernbloom: “Stay there at CSKA? I do not want to promise anything” – SPORT – EXPRESS

CSKA defender Pontus Wernbloom after a draw with “growth” (1: 1) in the 30th round of the Premier League said that the head coach Leonid Slutsky had made the right decision by pulling it forward. Recall Wernbloom scored the goal that allowed the team to take second place and get into the Champions League.

– We are happy that we managed to score a goal. The opponent is constantly trying to pass the ball. We were fortunate that we were able to equalize and get into the Champions League – said the TV channel Wernbloom “Our football”. – All the boys tried, but until a point is scored state was oppressive. Scoring this goal, we felt a great relief – as the chip on my shoulder. Now everyone is happy.

I believe that the coach took a great solution, pulling me forward. It is enough for me comfortable position. Before that I was playing in the attack. As a child I also acted as a striker. For me, this is natural.

Will I stay in CSKA? I do not want to promise anything. Negotiations are going and how they are completed – I do not know. Football – it is a business. I am here today, and all will turn, I do not know. I do not want to make promises to no one upset. First we need to ask the club. As for me, I will decide together with the family. I have a wife and two children. Now we have to rest. I do not want to hurry.

‘; var elem = document.getElementById (‘AdFox_customEmbed’); elem.setAttribute (‘id’, ‘AdFox_customEmbed’ + pr1); elem.innerHTML = ”; elem.innerHTML + = ”;
 }) ();
 
 AdFox_getCodeScript(1,pr1,’//ads.adfox.ru/217416/prepareCode?pp=g&ps=bmmf&p2=ezhd&pct=a&plp=a&pli=a&pop=a&pr=’ + Pr + ‘& amp; pt = b & amp; pd =’ + addate.getDate () + ‘& amp; pw =’ + addate.getDay () + ‘& amp; pv =’ + addate.getHours () + ‘& amp; prr = ‘+ afReferrer +’ & amp; puid1 = ‘+ ASPQ_GAqgW5 +’ & amp; puid2 = ‘+ crtg_content +’ & amp; dl = ‘+ dl +’ & amp; pr1 = ‘+ pr1);
 // – & Gt;
          }
 // End of code call their advertising – & gt;
             );
         });
         t = d.getElementsByTagName (“script”) [0];
         s = d.createElement (“script”);
         s.type = “text / javascript”;
         s.src = “//an.yandex.ru/system/context.js”;
         s.async = true;
         t.parentNode.insertBefore (s, t);
     }) (This, this.document, “yandexContextAsyncCallbacks”);
 

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment