Thursday, May 21, 2015

Carioca does not want to return to the “Spartacus” – a REGNUM

->

Moscow, 21 May 2015., 12:55 – REGNUM Midfielder of FC “Spartak” (Moscow), Rafael Carioca , played on loan for “Atletico Mineiro” does not want to return to the Russian capital club.

«I expressed my desire to stay in the” Athletics “- quoted Carioca O Tempo. – My wish – stay here. Now I have to wait for the decision of “Spartacus» “.

« There is not much time. – Added player. – Met in June and discuss everything. We will negotiate. But it looks quite difficult. My current club should effort and leave me at home ».

Let us add that in the” Atletico Mineiro “Brazilian midfielder won the Brazil Cup and reached the Copa Libertadores 1/8.

If you find a mistake in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter, to send information to the editor.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment