Thursday, May 28, 2015

Kuznetsova showed the worst result in 12 years – Dni.Ru

Russian Svetlana Kuznetsova after losing at Roland Garros Italian Francesca Schiavone, showed its worst result in the courts of Paris, for the first time in 12 years after failing to get into the third round. Several hours later, after the defeat of Kuznetsova I found the strength to thank the fans.

“It is difficult to pronounce some words, – wrote the athlete on his official page on Instagram. – Just want to thank everyone for their support. I hope you liked this game more than me. But I will be back and will be stronger “.

Kuznetsova at Roland Garros debut 12 years ago, and since 2004, she singles 11 consecutive seasons successfully passed at least the first two rounds of the competition . On the other three tournaments in a series of “Grand Slam” Russian has a stable performances could not boast as in New York, Melbourne and London, she had to stop the fight at the earliest stages.

The match against Schiavone turned out extremely difficult. enough to say that it lasted three o’clock 54 minutes – 7: 6, 5: 7, 8:10 . “I do not know anything more than is required according to the performance – some kind of magic, hard work and simple faith in their own strength. I think a combination of all these factors. Now I am very happy. I’m not that important tournament and the account of the fight. It merely acts bonus. That’s how I live. I managed to reach the third round. I hope that this will not end my speech “, – quotes Francesca Schiavone, the press service of WTA.

Note chtovyhod the third round in singles secured the winner of last year’s US Open in doubles combination of Elena Vesnina and Ekaterina Makarova. Russian women had to hold tight three-set matches. Makarova beat Brazilian Telyanu Pereira – 6: 2, 5: 7, 6: 3, Vesnina Polona Herzog put the squeeze from Slovenia – 2: 6, 6: 1, 6: 3. And for getting into the 1/8 finals longtime girlfriend have to compete with each other.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment