Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Shirokov agent says his client talks to no one leads – LiveSport.Ru

Arsene Minasov agent linebacker “Spartacus” Roman Shirokov, commented on the information that his client can return to the “Krasnodar”.

«I have not heard anything and do not know where” Sport-Express “takes such information. Shirokov is not in Russia, I’m not in Russia. As far as I know, the leaders of “Spartacus” in Russia. Where are the leaders, “Krasnodar” I do not know.

It’s hard to say whether the broad leaves of “Spartacus” in the winter. There is always a chance that someone somewhere will leave, and someone somewhere will come. Where he took “Sport-Express” this information? If they said this Fedun or Galitsky, or they are together, I can not deny it.

If I said it, I could confirm his words. If said Shirokov, I could confirm his words. I do not think that this “source” includes those people who I now call.

Roman Shirokov anyone ever conducted, does not and will not negotiate. He has an agent and we have a full understanding of Roma and trust. Shirokov honors contracts primarily with the club, and he has no right to negotiate with anyone. Any negotiation – it is a violation of the rules.

At Shirokov contract with the football club “Spartak” Moscow! Contract will be valid and a half years! With anyone he does not negotiate because they do not have the right. Where he wants to play – a private matter. He has a contract.

The conflict had with anyone in “Spartacus” is not. What else do you want? Relating to “Krasnodar” he magnificent. Good, good, friendly relations with the leaders, coaches, players – all “- quoted Minasova « Sports day after day ».

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment