Friday, December 26, 2014

“If I get to the European Championship, it will be a” wow “- BBC

After the failure in the short program at the Cup of Russia in Sochi Julia Lipnitskaya told about the health, nerves and the difficulties of the transition period.

In the long program at the Russian Championship Sochi Julia Lipnitskaya try to get upstairs to the sixth place after the first day of competition. Rent a short program was given Sochi Olympic champion in the team tournament is extremely difficult.

hard enough there was also a psychological blow: on points for Julia components rather surprisingly ahead in the first six only the winner of the Junior Grand Prix Final Evgeny Medvedev.

– It was not my best hire. Had to fight for every jump – Lipnitskaya recognized upon completion of his speech. – Today, the legs were a little heavy. Typically, in the short program I find it easier. But nothing terrible has happened. I will try tomorrow to ride quieter.

– What is the reason this excitement?
– Championship of Russia – an important start, so nervous. The main problem I have here – to work through. Skate safely, please yourself, spectators and coaches. Let’s hope that everything will be fine.

– How do you ice Olympic “Berg»?

– It is a very specific . And in the training, and the main rollers. Local ice can not be compared with any other, it is very different.

– At the Olympics was the same?
– There were a lot of spectators, it was very hot, so hard to breathe, and the ice becomes soft . This is not so hot, and the ice, on the contrary, after a hard and repulsion crumbles. Therefore, some places are rather large hole.

– In an emotional sense, you remember the 2014 Games?
– Given that the Olympics for me close with a personal tournament after I was killed, upset and crying. Therefore, the precipitate was small.

– You, on the external impression, very much I am now even for a short time. How do feel the difficulties of adolescence?
– I’ve heard a lot in his time about puberty, which usually occurs in 15-16 years. And then felt it myself. When I was a junior, it was very easy. You’re always in the same weight, and go out every day to do stages 3 + 3. And now each output on the ice you have some new experiences.

All the time something changes. All the time should be approached with the head and in different ways. Who is your experience, I realized that this is really a very difficult process.

– How did you spend a short period after returning from the Grand Prix Final?
– We have tried to turn out, racking program. In fact, with arbitrary in training I cope better. Left to do the same thing here in the competition.

– In the sense nerves make it easier to perform in Barcelona and here in Sochi?
– short program was easier for me roll there. And there had to pull each jump.

– for you personally the level of competition in Barcelona, ​​where the Russians had five of the six participants, higher or lower than the championship of Russia?
– course hereinabove. There were only six people, well, for me five. And here in every workout your monsters.

– You yourself classifies them?
– Judging by the box office, I have had this season, while I especially not for this reason. But in general, I hope to get six here.

Place in the extended squad I need. Well, if also the European Championships get, it will be just a “wow!”. For itself then rejoice.

– What do you teach an example Tuktamysheva Elizabeth, who returned, also experienced problems growing up?
– Lisa actually dropped for two years, and in comparison with so that it now indicates, it starts this period were unsuccessful. She was given the opportunity to sit out during this period. But I believe, and my coach, too, that I sit now useless. Can only become worse. Home without loads can eat one place. With this, and so now we are constantly considered. And keep yourself in their hands. But it lasts two years. So I now have to wait. I can not omit the hands. Even now, even at 66 points, skated well!

– Now you already easier to cope with media attention than the Olympics?
– This can not be compared. Now this attention at times less. And then literally on every corner someone was waiting for me, no kidding.

– What was your most urgent response to journalists?
– The maximum that could do – is denied in an interview.

– And the fans?
– Fans are different. Sometimes, people want to support you. Many something is presented, which is very nice.

But sometimes people from me that it is necessary. Such wants to go away. It probably did not even fans.

– What exactly can you need?
– Well, it is unnecessary details.

Other news materials and statistics can be viewed at page winter sports.



Read also :
LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment