Thursday, March 31, 2016

Hockey players, “Salavat” This was a good season and could also reach the final – Umark – R-Sport

Magnitogorsk, March 31 – R-Sport, Roman Solovyov Ice Hockey Ufa “Salavat Yulaev” This was a good season and can also go to the Gagarin Cup final, says striker team Linus Umark

..

on Thursday Magnitogorsk “Metallurgist” beat “Salavat Yulaev” in the fifth match of the series by a score of 3: 2 in the second overtime and went into the Gagarin Cup. Ufimtsev won bronze medals of the championship of Russia.

“We did not have luck, which was with them. If you won two overtime, the score would be 3-2 in our favor . It was a good season, we did everything in our power, we too would reach the final I have a year contract, and I liked the season in Ufa, and I hope that also they like “-. said Umark journalists <. /> p>

Prior to this season, the Swede was considered “nekubkovy” player. “I was good in all the playoffs, but the team did not go so far three heavy series now, and I’ve done everything I can.” – Umark said

In the first period of the fifth match, the defender of “Magnitogorsk. “Chris Lee struck Umark thrust in the groin area. “It was a thrust, he did not have to do that, I have a sore groin and still hurts I know that it does not specifically do that, the judges had to remove it before the end of the match, they thought that I was pretending.” – Umark said.

Forward spoke about possible participation in the world Cup. “Let’s see, I need more rest, to go to his wife, dogs see.” – Concluded Umark

.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment