Saturday, March 19, 2016

Arshavin: Europa League is an important step for the “Kairat” – Chempionat.com

The former captain of the Russian national team Andrei Arshavin , has signed a contract with “Kairat”, commented on his transition to the Kazakh club.

«Kairat» is better known since Soviet times. I think in 70-80 years it was a team against which it was difficult to play. Especially here, for the other – on the road. I’m glad that it happened. New player I can not feel, because I have a month on the team. I hope that everything will be fine – and “Kairat” and for me. I feel one with, I’m comfortable here command. The rest – just ask the guys. Alexander H. Borodyuk known in Russia. In Kazakhstan – not so much. But you know that he worked as an assistant to Dick Advocaat and Guus Hiddink. He has vast experience, he is a very positive person. He knows how to train, how to train the modern coaches. I think that we should not doubt anyone – neither the fans nor the club – that he is a very decent man. For him it is important that the “Kairat” learned in Europe. Europa League is an important step for the team and for our president “, – quotes Arshavin

« Sport-Express “In the past Kazakhstan’s championship season,” Kairat “won second place in the summer to play in the qualification of the Europa League..

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment