Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Wladimir Klitschko is ready to fight for Ukraine – BBC

The world champion under versions IBF, WBA, WBO and IBO heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko said he was willing to serve in the Ukrainian army.

«Ukraine being mobilized. All men aged 18 to 50 years old are required to respond to the call. To date I have not received the agenda, but if I am called, I will be guided by the law. While I understand that it would be much more useful as a public figure, and to my care at the front will be focused a lot of attention of people.

After what happened during the Second World War, it is impossible to ignore laws with impunity international law . What is happening now could trigger World War III … The European Community is asleep. Putin is doing what he wants. We must awaken the consciousness of Europeans, I must say that the front line is very close to their home “- quoted boxer Challenges .

Recall that on April 25 in New York held fight Klitschko – Jennings.

With other news, materials and statistics can be found on page Boxing and MMA.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment