Sunday, March 29, 2015

Vettel won for the first time at the wheel “Ferrari” – TVNZ

The second to finish came reigning world champion Briton Lewis Hamilton of the “Mercedes”. His team-mate German Nico Rosberg was the third.

Russian rider team “Red Bull» Daniel Kvyat has come to finish ninth. In qualifying he was fifth.

Thus, Russians scored the first two points of the new season. Recall that Kvyat came to “Red Bull” just to place four times world champion Sebastian Vettel.

In the first stage of “royal” race Australian Grand Prix Kwiat could not start.

The next stage will be held in Shanghai (China) from 10 to 12 April.

DIRECT SPEECH

«I want to return” Ferrari “the glory of Champions”

The winner of the Malaysian Grand Prix pilot of “Ferrari» Sebastian Vettel shared his joy of triumph.

– For a long time I stood on the top step the podium! This is my first victory in the “Ferrari”, and I have no words! This winter in my life great changes, but the team and the fans welcomed me very well. While I spent in the Scuderia only two races, but today I am proud of the result!

We are ahead of “Mercedes” in a fair fight, we have a great car, it is a real achievement. This day I will remember for a lifetime, I want to thank the whole team and all the fans “Ferrari».

I hope to win the title at the wheel “Ferrari”, and therefore moved to this team – so the task: to return Scuderia glory of Champions.

Ahead of a long way, but today I do not think about it, we will celebrate the victory, and in the evening if I allow myself a little too much – do not worry! – Quotes Vettel sovsport.ru.

«place – in the case” »

The Russian pilot of the” Red Bull » Daniel Kvyat commented on his ninth place in the Malaysian Grand Prix and spoke about the collision with Nico.

Partner Kvyat team Daniel Ricardo became the tenth.

– We just did not have enough speed. It takes a lot and hard to analyze why it happened. But we finished ninth and tenth in the case.

– I went to overtake. Yes, when entering the turn, I was outside, but way ahead – so try to stick to its trajectory, but then felt a blow. I think it’s a racing incident.

I can not agree with the fact that he was punished, but still: a maximum of what we could do – is the eighth largest, if not happen accident. So I would not say that I blame him very much. It’s a race. It happens. If the judges decided to give him ten seconds, then it’s worth it – quotes Kvyat sovsport.ru

Formula 1. The second stage. Malaysian Grand Prix

1. Sebastian Vettel (“Ferrari”) – 1: 41: 05.793

2. Lewis Hamilton (“Mercedes”) – lag 8.5

3. Nico Rosberg (“Mercedes») – +12.3

4. Kimi Raikkonen (“Ferrari») – +53.8

5 Valtteri Bottas (“Williams») – +1: 10.4

6. Felipe Massa (“Williams») – +1: 13.5

7. Max Verstappen (“Toro Rosso») – +1: 37.7

8. Carlos Sainz Jr. (“Toro Rosso”) – one circle

9. Daniil Kvyat (“Red Bull”) – one circle

10. Daniel Ricardo (“Red Bull”) – 1 range …

drivers’ standings

1. Lewis Hamilton – 43

2. Sebastian Vettel – 40

3. Nico Rosberg – 33

4. Felipe – 20

5. Kimi Raikkonen – 12 …

Author’s column reflects solely the personal opinions of the author and do not necessarily represent those of “Komsomolskaya Pravda»

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment