Friday, October 3, 2014

Kite ended his career in the national team after a conversation with Hiddink – SPORT – EXPRESS

Forward Dirk Kuyt, who finished his career in the Dutch national team, made the decision after talking with the head coach Guus Hiddink. Forward had several conversations with his mentor about his role in the team and the last conversation took place last weekend.

– I still want to bring to the team at field, but I did not feel that the coach puts me on the role that corresponds to my requirements – leads De Telegraaf words Kyte. – After the World Cup 2014 Hiddink wanted to keep me on the team, so I stayed. But in a match against the Czech Republic (1: 2), it became clear that the , the choice falls on young hitters . I must be honest – I am 34 years and I have no strength to sit on the bench for two years, and rarely go on the field.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment