Saturday, October 4, 2014

Karpin: Cherenkov for me – it’s Pele and Maradona together – BBC

The former player and coach of “Spartacus” and now steering “Mallorca” Valery Karpin shared his memories of a former football player red-white Fyodor Cherenkov that died on October 4 56-year life.

«The holy man, for which there was nothing but football. Very kind. As for football, then, in my opinion, is the best player in the history of domestic football. It’s not even that such a pass, which he could give, it seems impossible to fulfill. The fact that such a pass, it seemed impossible even to imagine. That is a player who is any solution, a way out of any situation.

I remember when I came in “Spartacus” from Voronezh “Torch”, while for me Cherenkov – Pele and Maradona is put together. Thought the star. As it turned out, calm adequate person, a very ordinary. It’s just awesome. Was shocked when I learned that Fedor is no more. My condolences to …

How to attribute to the idea that perpetuate 10th number, to fix forever for Cherenkov? Only for. Because these players have not been, and perhaps will not be “, – quotes Karpin” Soviet Sport ».

Fyodor Cherenkov is buried on Troekurov cemetery on 7 October.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment