Sunday, February 22, 2015

Royce sure that will win the Bundesliga with Dortmund “Borussia” – BBC

Dortmund midfielder “Borussia” Marco Reus is confident that he can win the Bundesliga with the team, according to Goal .

In early February Royce extended the contract with the club until 2019.

«I took this decision because” Borussia “is the best place for me,” – he said.

«This is my hometown, my family and friends. You see, after football, too, there is life “- said Royce.

25-year-old German said that the victory in the Bundesliga remains his main goal.

« I want to experience that feeling and see what happens in the city. I will do everything possible to make it happen and I have a strong feeling that one day it will happen “- summed Royce.

Other news and materials can be found at page German Football .

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment