Monday, February 23, 2015

Mayweather: “Pacquiao does not want to fight me, he just needed the money” – TODAY

Mayweather: “Pacquiao does not want to fight me, he just needed the money” http://www.segodnya.ua/img/ article / 5949 / 72_main.jpg http://www.segodnya.ua/img/article/5949/72_tn.jpg Boxing American believes that Manny is heavily dependent on his promoter Bob Arum

Floyd Mayweather. Photo AFP

The American believes that Manny is heavily dependent on his promoter Bob Arum

Recently, the world officially learned that the fight between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. to be. Now boxers exchanged barbs familiar to whet interest in the fight.


 

Floyd decided to take a ride to the ego Manny, saying that he did not know how to handle money, and also hinted Filipino only a pawn in the hands of promoter Bob Arum.


 

“I’m always very cleverly invested their fees. My money is invested in a large number of real estate business. This is an important part of my career, which I pay a lot of attention.


 

A lot of guys are forced to do something they do not really want. I sincerely believe that even if Pacquiao does not want to fight me, you do not have one choice, it pinned to the wall. The main reason – he needs money. And I do not need, because every one of my fee works for me and makes me even more money, “- said Floy Mayweather Jr.


 

Recall that signed a contract to fight on May 2 and held it in Las Vegas.


 

Read also:
After signing to fight Mayweather decades go shopping, and Pacquiao has led to the hall son
The cheapest ticket to fight Mayweather – Pacquiao is worth more than 8000 dollars
Vasyl Lomachenko can to fight on the undercard of a super fight Mayweather – Pacquiao
The details of the contract to fight Mayweather – Pacquiao: records and compromise
After the news about the fight Mayweather – Pacquiao all rooms at the MGM Grand were sold in 3 minutes
> Official: Fight of the Year Mayweather – Pacquiao will take place on May 2 in Las Vegas
Mayweather and Pacquiao agreed to fight and rematch
Boxer Pacquiao scored the first points in the professional basketball league
Tyson Fury: ” I will beat Mayweather and Pacquiao simultaneously with one hand “
Pacquiao or Mayweather fined $ 5 million in the case of failure of the doping test


If you have found a mistake in the text, highlight it with the mouse and press Ctrl + Enter

You are browsing News “Mayweather:” Pacquiao does not want to fight me, he just needed the money. ‘” Other Boxing News, refer to the section “Latest News”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment