Saturday, November 22, 2014

Fernando Alonso: “The last race of the” Ferrari “means a lot to me” – SPORT – EXPRESS

Pilot “Ferrari” Fernando Alonso, who became the 10th on the basis of qualifications “Abu Dhabi Grand Prix,” said tense Saturday’s races. The Spaniard said that the last race of the Italian stable has a lot to him.

– Qualifications for us there was more difficult than usual – leads words Autosport Alonso. – Change the engine after the final training creates additional problems – and up to the second segment, I did not show a steady speed.

I think on Sunday we will have even more difficult, because these days we are not trained to the starting procedure, and I do not worked on the track with full tanks. But, at the same time, I will try to play as much as possible position. Tomorrow will be a special day for me, because I have to spend my final race of the “Ferrari”. Let all the attention will be focused on the fight for the title between Hamilton and Rosberg, I want to take part in battles and beautiful thank the team and the fans who have supported me all these years.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment