Friday, November 28, 2014

Conductors: in a fight with Castillo something happened that should have happened – RIA Novosti

MOSCOW, November 29 – R-Sport, Vasily Konov Jr. Former world champion by the WBO welterweight champion Russian Ruslan Provodnikov said that had to gain the victory over Jose Luis Castillo.

Guides in Moscow on Friday defeated Castle in the fifth round TKO.

“I do not say that just too much pleased, but it’s nice after the work done. I’m two months respectively ready and pleased that I put an end. It is a small shazhochek to the title. I threw away all superfluous again, now only to the title, only forward! – told reporters Guides. – This is not the fight and not a rival with whom I have to fight in the future. Castillo did not come here to lose, but something happened that happened had to happen “.

” If I came up during the preparation of the matter is not so responsible, it is not known what was would. I would have gone 12 rounds, and who would have won … Thank God that I responsibly preparing for battle, as to the league. I turned off all phones and immersed himself in work. Castillo – not a gift. Yes, do not have the speed, but his shot decent. I go along ear membrane burst “- continued the conductor. – Thank God that I did not lead to amateurish talk that the conductor is fighting with the pensioner, and clearly prepared”.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment