Friday, November 28, 2014

Conductors intends to fight for the championship belt – NTV.ru

On Friday Ruslan conductors in a 12-round bout at the Moscow concert hall “Russia” knocked out Jose Luis Castillo in the fifth round.

Ruslan Provodnikov , former boxing world champion under version WBO: «Castillo? ? not quite the opponent and not the battle to which I aspire. I want to return to a world title and prove all his spiteful critics. For me, this fight ?? shazhochek to the league title. From the first round saw that Castillo came to give me a fight. If I went to training irresponsible, it is unclear whether sustained to 12 rounds ».

In October last year Conductors won the world title on the version of the WBO title to 63.5 kg, winning American Mike Alvarado TKO. But in June of this year failed to protect the belt, losing to American Chris Algieri on points. Now, on account of 30-year old Russian 24 wins (14 by KO) and 3 losses, reminds TASS.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment