Saturday, April 18, 2015

Van Gal: “We had the best game of the season, were the dominant team” – RBC

Van Gal: “We had the best game of the season, were the dominant team»

Head coach “Manchester United “Louis van Gal commented on the match of the 33rd round of the championship of England against the” Chelsea » ( 0: 1).

«I’m not upset, I’m proud of my team. Why should I be upset? We had the best game of the season. Warning Herrera, in my opinion, was a major decision of the arbitrator. Maybe you’ve seen the replays on TV.

We operate inefficiently, because we have created, despite the organized defensive game, “Chelsea”, three points in the first half and eight – in the second.

This is extremely good. We were the dominant team, but lost. The result – that’s all. Everyone has their own opinion, and the winner takes all. The title has not yet left us – we can still win back 15 points, “- forces a van Gala Air Force.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment