Monday, April 20, 2015

Blatter: “I advise dissatisfied 2018 World Cup in the Russian politicians to stay at home” – RBC

Blatter: “I advise dissatisfied 2018 World Cup in the Russian politicians to stay at home»

FIFA President Joseph S. Blatter at the meeting Russian President Vladimir Putin praised Russia for the preparation for the World Cup in 2018.

«I would like to say that your organizing committee and personally you deserve all five stars.

Between us have developed very intensive contacts, but it also applies to your work on the international promotion of the World Cup.

This work deserves an excellent rating because, in my experience, more and more people around the world are showing interest in KCHM 2018 Russia.

If some politicians are not particularly happy about the fact that we are going to the World Cup in Russia, I always tell them, well, then stay at home, and we in Russia bring up the biggest championship World Cup.

40 years I have been working in FIFA and, believe me, in my lifetime seen a lot of world championships, but none matched as accurately prepare plans. It’s not just that your training with the previously announced plans – these plans are ahead of you “- quoted Blatter TASS.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment