Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Isinbayeva will return to training in the summer of 2015 – SPORT – EXPRESS

Two-time Olympic champion in the pole vault Russian Elena Isinbayeva said he would not participate in the competition in 2015, but will return to training in preparation for the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro. Until the summer of next year, the athlete will focus on the family.

– The media now walks so many conflicting news about my possible return to the sport, so I decided to personally inform you about our plans – wrote in his Isinbayeva Instagram . – Now I’m totally busy with my daughter and family and doing only light exercises. Go to full training will begin no earlier than June 2015. The main goal for us is the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro in 2016, so in 2015 to participate in the competition, I will not. These are our plans, and how to be in reality, only time will tell.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment