Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Hames Rodriguez: “I hope I will score more than once for the” Real “- SPORT – EXPRESS

Midfielder “Real” Hames Rodriguez, in the first match of the Spanish Super Cup with “Athletics” (1: 1) scored the first goal for the “Royal Club”, noted that in the return game a must-win. He expressed the hope that once again fall into the main part of the team and will benefit.

– I am very happy because my dream come true – leads the official website of the “Real” words Rodriguez. – I made my debut at the “Santiago Bernabeu” and scored a goal. But sorry, it was not possible to win. I hope I can score more than once for the “Real” and bring the team a lot of wins. In the second match with “Athletics” must-win. I hope that I shall get back into the team and bring benefit.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment